Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dedicated to those who are dedicated


Not sure how to say this, but sometimes I feel like I am writing for myself. I am, or at least that's how I start in the beginning. I know it's easy to stray away from people/characters when they're away. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

But knowing that a few people like yourself actually read these posts warms my heart, knowing I'm not alone. Even after these characters are long gone from our weekly television series, it's their uncompromising friendship and loyalty to each other that still resonates within me. Chloe and Clark, the golden years, is the foundation of all solid friendships which I hope to earn throughout life.

I will miss them forever, and compensate by writing about their very interesting relationship. Both on, and off the show's script.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. You know, as I read this, I felt certain that you were speaking only to me. I know that sounds arrogant and conceited, but I also think it speaks to the power of your message and the eloquence with which you conveyed it.

    Like you, I'm glad there are others out there who love and appreciate Chlark and their relationship. It truly is a unique and wonderfully beautiful thing and should be cherished. That said, I'm so glad that you're keeping Chlark alive through your writing, which is fantastic.

    I hope that my continuing support of you and your creativity will help keep the flame of Chlark burning brightly for years to come.

    From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing your talents and love of Chlark with me and the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliott,

    Be certain of this, you are not alone.

    The bond that was seen in Chloe and Clark on screen/script is one that very seldom comes along, and seldom still are those with the etiquette with which to illustrate that bond in prose. You are one of the blessed few with this gift and I am one of many who are grateful to be able to read your works.

    Thank you for continuing you work of writing entertaining stories, and ones that continue to capture and illustrate just how inspirational the trust/friendship/care Clark and Chloe have.

    Many thanks.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Falling Sky & David :

    you are truly welcome !

    ReplyDelete